Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday's Tip




So I was thinking. Dangerous, I know. I thought I might try to post a tip, exercise, or link that might help or inspire anyone looking to learn to draw, improve their drawing, or find more enjoyment in it. Then I thought it would be cool if those who cared to would post their own tips, etc, by leaving a comment or posting it on their own site and linking it back to Tuesday’s Tip. This is mostly for myself, I guess, for I figure I still have a long way to go, and I could use all the help I can get. If this works, I hope I won’t be the only one who profits by it.

So here’s my first tip:
Draw with your off hand. If you normally draw with your right hand, draw with your left. If you normally draw with your left hand, you’re a freak. Just kidding. You get the picture. The key is to not worry about the outcome, it’s going to look bad. Enjoy yourself and you may actually surprise yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment